The Magic Box Art Therapy CAT© a Gestalt Approach
Time & Location
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
The Magic box and Art therapy
The use of boxes to enclose and conceal contents, create a new realm of space, and unite opposites makes the box very effective in therapy.
During this workshop you will:
- Know how to design the Magic box to offer this tool to your clients.
- Discover how this tool will support the psychological process, revealing meaningful information about the clients’ inner world.
- Identify the factors that make the use of the box an effective art therapy tool.
- Uncover the power of the creation with symbols, also the meaning of "inside versus outside" the box, can be cathartic for some clients.
- Offer options to the client is to communicate in a new language, using boxes and other mixed media materials.
- A Box Story: How the Functional Becomes Symbolic.
- Boxes as containers, protectors, preservers and concealers of emotional content.
- Adapting this tool to the client's age and emotional development
Day: 18th December 2021
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments have 2.90% of commission is applied, see the link.
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2021: $40
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines