Non Members and
Medicare Provider (Medical referral required).
Yaro Starak is accredited Medicare provider.
Art Therapy sessions $120 each session
If you are a member of the Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB
Art Therapy SESSIONS
Art Therapy Session Face to face and Online format
PROMO Members Package of 3 Art Therapy Sessions
Until March 31st, 2021cost of each session is $99 (normal cost in $120)
Package cost $297
- Offer ends March 31st, 2021
- Sessions available in ONLINE and FACE to FACE FORMAT - Offer not available with other offers
- Sessions are per person. The package of 3 sessions is per person.
- Offer not applicable to Medicare concession clients
- Payment by credit card has PayPal 2.90% commissions applied to the link.
- Ask us for Bank details
- Please read Cancellation Policy
Type of Art Therapy Sessions
Skype sessions: If you live far from the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre or in another country this is a good option.
Face to face sessions: If you are living in Queensland, please visit us.
Medicare Provider: Medical referral required. Yaro Starak is accredited Medicare provider.
- We see individuals, families and small groups as fundamentally adaptive and having the potential for growth. Contemporary Gestalt Therapy works to bring about awareness that empowers the client to find creative solutions to personal difficulties and to effect change in family and social systems.
- We view the relationship between therapist and client as a dialogue in which the client is affirmed in his or her humanity and supported in deepening awareness. We value a quality of presence on the part of the therapist that is both authentic and clinically appropriate.
- We pay close attention to what emerges in the present moment in therapy and emphasize the process as well as the content of experience.
Therapy Sessions or Art Therapy Sessions
The client can decide if he/she wants to experiment with Gestalt Art Therapy session (using Art in the sessions) or Gestalt therapy session by itself.
Using Art in therapy/supervision sessions offers to the client the opportunity to express him/herself in a creative way and support emotions and resolve conflicts in a natural ambience.
The benefits of the therapy sessions
Gestalt Therapy focuses on a holistic approach, attending to mind, body and spirit.
To participate in a therapy session you do not need to be “officially sick “, that means, you do no need to wait for some illness before you to attend to your needs and emotions.
The therapy sessions have a focus on developing fully the healthy personality. We do not focus on the blocked parts of the person but we support the strengths and potential for growth that everybody has.
PROMO Face to face and/or Online cost sessions until March 31st, 2021
Buy now and use it later
If the Appointment is cancelled 24 h before the session, you can choose another time (no charge)
If the cancellation is made after 24 h of the session, you will be charged 50% of the fee and you need to arrange a new appointment and payment.
Bank Transfer (Ask us for the Bank details information) email@example.com
Credit Card (Pay Pal) payment method has 2.9% of Paypal commission applied in each link.